Secrets of the Lungau
Stay between 02.05.2015 to 31.10.2015
Minimum stay 3 days (arrival and departure dates flexible)
Price for 2-4 people in a chalet per night: €215.00
Price for 5-6 people in a chalet per night: €240.00
Price for 7-10 people in a chalet per night: €260.00
The package includes:
- Accommodation in a beautiful traditional Lungau wooden chalet
- The Lungau “bio box” filled with delicacies from the region
- Fresh bread delivery service: every morning directly to the chalet
- A catered evening in your chalet, by “Michelin star” chef, Josef Steffner of the Mesnerhaus
- Culture Tour: “Journey Through the Past”. Walk through the medieval town of Mauterndorf, then stop at a traditional family business for “Nudel” (lungauerisch for cakes) and coffee.
- Discover the “secret places of the Lungau”. We’ll show you Lungau’s hidden treasures, including mountain lakes, waterfalls, edelweiss meadows, forgotten pastures and much more). A guided day hike (average fitness required) with a trained UNESCO Biosphere Reserve Guide.
- Experience traditional Lungau bread baking close up. Bread is still made like it was 200 years ago.
Based from the St Martin Chalets eco-village, you will experience the very best of Austria’s stunning Lungau Biosphere Reserve. Almost completely self-sufficient and yet extremely luxurious, these chalets are a great place to get away from it all, set in in one of the most authentic and traditional regions of Austria.
Included in the package are overnight stays in your own luxurious chalet – with heated floors, traditional Austrian fireplace, fully equipped kitchen, cozy lounge and beautiful outside terrace. The resort also features a sauna, a fitness room, natural pond and wireless Internet access for all guests. From here, our guides will help you explore the stunning scenery of this often forgotten part of Austria, visiting some of the local farm shops, restaurants and lodges in the area, and sampling all sorts of local delicacies. Every evening you’ll return to your comfortable chalet and, on one evening of your choice, you’ll be spoiled by Michelin star chef, Josef Steffner, whose team will serve you a delicious meal in your chalet.
The St Martin chalets are located on the outskirts of the pretty market town of St. Michael, just an hour from Salzburg. With countless hiking trails, bike paths and walking opportunities, your days will soon be filled with different adventures – all tailored around your own fitness levels and ambition!
* Subject to availability
* To learn more about this offer, call +43 664 496 1502, e-mail email@example.com or visit www.stmartinchalets.at