For anyone interested in progressing from the traditional ‘lift up, piste down’, this introduction to ski touring could be just the ticket. We’ll ease you in gently, starting on piste (both up and down) and, as your confidence improves gradually moving away into the backcountry. This package includes the hire of your touring skis, boots and skins – you just need to turn up!
For: Groups of 4 or more
Duration: 3 nights (Thursday to Sunday) or 4 nights (Sunday to Thursday)
When: March and April only (subject to availability)
Price: €320 per person per night* (flights, meals and car hire not included, except where stated)
- Your own cosy wooden chalet (and endless supplies of firewood)
- Bio-sauna with sauna set and fitness facilities
- Chalet breakfast every day
- 1 x catered supper**
- 2-3 guided ski tours (includes basic equipment hire – skis, skins, boots and poles)
- 10% discount on ski hire
* Chalet breakfast; help yourself to the fresh bakery delivery and the delicious selection of organic farm products in your fridge.
** Traditional Austrian home-cooking delivered to your chalet for you to re-heat and enjoy at your leisure
Please note: local taxes, airport transfers / car hire and flights not included
…Or spend a night in a snow hole
For those after a fantastic mountain experience we have a few options up our sleeve!
You can spend a night on the mountain thanks to our access to a mountain-top hut, equipped with cooking facilities (and even a sauna!). But the real kick is digging-in and spend a night in a snow hole. It’s not all hard work though, as you can see from the below!
Herby may even drag you into some of his mountain rescue dog training. Sounds good doesn’t it!
Here’s a little taster video and imagery…