For: Groups of 4 or more
Duration: 3 nights (Thursday to Sunday) or 4 nights (Sunday to Thursday)
When: March and April only (subject to availability)
Price: €320 per person per night* (flights, meals and car hire not included, except where stated)
- Your own cosy wooden chalet (and endless supplies of firewood)
- Bio-sauna with sauna set and fitness facilities
- Chalet breakfast every day
- 1 x catered supper**
- 2-3 guided ski tours (includes basic equipment hire – skis, skins, boots and poles)
- 10% discount on ski hire
* Chalet breakfast; help yourself to the fresh bakery delivery and the delicious selection of organic farm products in your fridge.
** Traditional Austrian home-cooking delivered to your chalet for you to re-heat and enjoy at your leisure
Please note: local taxes, airport transfers / car hire and flights not included
For anyone interested in progressing from the traditional ‘lift up, piste down’, this introduction to ski touring could be just the ticket. We’ll ease you in gently, starting on piste (both up and down) and, as your confidence improves gradually moving away into the backcountry. This package includes the hire of your touring skis, boots and skins – you just need to turn up!
…Or spend a night in a snow hole
For those who are brave enough, we have a few options up our sleeves where you can spend a night on the mountain. We have access to a mountain-top hut, equipped with cooking facilities (and even a sauna!), or if you’re feeling really tough, you can dig and spend a night in a snow hole. If you don’t watch out, Herby may even drag you into some of his mountain rescue dog training! Here’s a little taster…